DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Aerial shots of Kerry/Killarney in Ireland

RonanCork

Reactions
Hi All,

Hope everyone is well.

I'm from Co Cork in Ireland and travelled to Co Kerry (near Cork) recently and shot a pile of footage of places on my travels.

I shot it using my Air2S - I recently upgraded to Mavic 3 Pro but I'm happy with the results.

Hope you like it! -

Thanks Ro
PS: I also include some some of my better photos from that trip too!

Attachments

• DJI_0291.jpg
    DJI_0291.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 11
  • DJI_0470.jpg
    DJI_0470.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0548.jpg
    DJI_0548.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0611.jpg
    DJI_0611.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI_0756.jpg
    DJI_0756.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 10
Really good! I like that you timed most of your transition to the beat of the music. Obviously, a very beautiful area to capture. @ :28, there is rock formation sticking out. It almost looks like there are arches under the trees where it meets the water. Is it that way or or am I just seeing the side of the rock?

very nice!

Reactions: RonanCork
Really good! I like that you timed most of your transition to the beat of the music. Obviously, a very beautiful area to capture. @ :28, there is rock formation sticking out. It almost looks like there are arches under the trees where it meets the water. Is it that way or or am I just seeing the side of the rock?
Thanks! . Yeah I try do this now as it does I think result in a better video - though it can be a challenge finding the right track and cutting the music to for my clips but I think well worth it in the end. So what your seeing is actually the side of the rock! The way the branches / greenery is overlapping looks like arches actually from that distance.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lovely footage of a beautiful area. Some of the scenes are so lovely I would have liked to have seen a longer footage of it. Beautifully done
Thanks! I actually did have more footage of a lot of the places in the clips. Though I find when I create a video for YouTube I try to keep it to 1min or 2min max moreso to keep the persons attention as myself included in more likely to watch it all when i see its short, rather than skip ahead. Cheers

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well.

I'm from Co Cork in Ireland and travelled to Co Kerry (near Cork) recently and shot a pile of footage of places on my travels.

I shot it using my Air2S - I recently upgraded to Mavic 3 Pro but I'm happy with the results.

Hope you like it! -

Thanks Ro
PS: I also include some some of my better photos from that trip too!
Outstanding footage, smoothly flown along with a beautifully matched soundtrack. Nice job 👍🏻

Great nature, remember visiting some of these locations a decade ago or so, heading up the West Coast in search for "Father's Ted" parochial house :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne