DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ahoy!

Pilgrim Pilot

Reactions
Hello!

I just received my Mavic 2 Pro, charged batteries, and took it out for its maiden voyage, and it was great!

This is my first photography drone, though I've flown FPV racing quads for some years.

Tomorrow, my Epson BT-300 glasses are scheduled to arrive, and I'll return and share some more then.

This forum has helped me a lot, as I've lurked and read posts and gathered information, and I'm looking forward to helping out and learning as much as possible.

Also, I'm in the process of setting up an LLC for photography.. If you're interested in becoming part of my new network of photographers across the US, keep in touch.

Welcome Pilgrim Pilot . . . as you are an experienced pilot there isn't much to say except; we welcome you to the community and post those pics/vids for all of us to see. Fly Safe . . .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks everyone!

I'm a bit bummed out now that my shiny new Mavic 2 and BT-300 won't pair. I'm about a day from returning the entire package of stuff I bought. ) :

I'm going to post a new topic here in the Moverio topic to see if anyone has overcome this problem.

UPDATE HERE .. NO FIX YET

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki