DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Air 3 Wet Suit in the middle of the Mayhem !!

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
What it took to get the shots, the full video on the Website. Phantomrain.org

I Spent the last 20 % of the Battery in front of the Car to show the Veroicity of the Rain and the Wet Suit in action as sometimes it very hard to see the Rain in the sky .

NOTE: It only takes 1 capture of a Lightning Bolt to get addicted to My Hobby so be Careful. its Wicked Fun getting up at 3am when you hear the Thunder and timing the Thunder with you starting your drone so as not to wake the Neighbors if there sensative to that.

With out a Wet Suit on the Air 3 and Air 2S and Mavic 3 you will burn out the sensors in Seconds. Be Careful.

Turn Around.jpg

When you dont realize how I am shooting in near Pitch Black lighting as the city was in front of me but behind me was where the action was at
I just barely captured this as I was spinning around , a Total of 10 frames .

black sky to spin.jpg

Same Picture but different Frame,

Black sky to spin around.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water, Capture the Bolts ,

Last edited:
That is soooo interesting! Well done. I am amazed there isn't water on the lens that ruins the shot. Do you treat them with RainX?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Honestly I believe the Lens from DJI are already treated as i have never even wiped a Lens in the last 5 years of flying in the Rain. The Lens is always Perfect no rain drops left on any of the DJI drones .

After the Rain !! I just place the drone in the open postion on a towel on the shelf to dry , thats it, I rarely ever fold my drones up nor wipe any lens.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks