DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Signal Interference

Shogun007

Reactions
Been flying my Mini 4 Pro for about 2 weeks now and i keep getting the aircraft signal interference message and the bars go red, although the aircraft is still transmitting videos and I can control it and even fly out a bit of a distance. I have flown my Air 3 in the same location with no issues. Ihave seen many videos where people fly in in urban areas with no issues. Imay have to return it, its a shame cause its a very nice drone and does great work with photos and videos. Anyone else running into this issue?

Been flying my Mini 4 Pro for about 2 weeks now and i keep getting the aircraft signal interference message and the bars go red, although the aircraft is still transmitting videos and I can control it and even fly out a bit of a distance. I have flown my Air 3 in the same location with no issues. Ihave seen many videos where people fly in in urban areas with no issues. Imay have to return it, its a shame cause its a very nice drone and does great work with photos and videos. Anyone else running into this issue?
I had a problem something like that at first. I just switched to the M4P from a mini 2 using an iPhone which always had a connection to the internet through the iPhone..

Now with the Mini 4 Pro, everytime I fly, I have to go into settings on the RC 2 (with screen) controller, and connect to my personal HotSpot on my iPhone to have a WiFi connection, otherwise I'm not connected to the internet..

Contact DJI support

I agree with akdrone. I would contact DJI

I've never had this problem.

You sure you're not getting nearby aircraft warning (ADS-B)? Otherwise suggest getting a replacement, asap. Seems some still have bugs.

Update on this. I sent my mini 4 pro back to DJI. They determined that it was the aircraft core board that malfunctioned and weakened the signal. Problem solved.
Good news. I'm having a similar problem I think - over flat, empty fields. Could you tell me how far you were able to fly before getting the interference and over what type of terrain?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa