DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Signal Interference

Shogun007

Reactions
Been flying my Mini 4 Pro for about 2 weeks now and i keep getting the aircraft signal interference message and the bars go red, although the aircraft is still transmitting videos and I can control it and even fly out a bit of a distance. I have flown my Air 3 in the same location with no issues. Ihave seen many videos where people fly in in urban areas with no issues. Imay have to return it, its a shame cause its a very nice drone and does great work with photos and videos. Anyone else running into this issue?

Been flying my Mini 4 Pro for about 2 weeks now and i keep getting the aircraft signal interference message and the bars go red, although the aircraft is still transmitting videos and I can control it and even fly out a bit of a distance. I have flown my Air 3 in the same location with no issues. Ihave seen many videos where people fly in in urban areas with no issues. Imay have to return it, its a shame cause its a very nice drone and does great work with photos and videos. Anyone else running into this issue?
I had a problem something like that at first. I just switched to the M4P from a mini 2 using an iPhone which always had a connection to the internet through the iPhone..

Now with the Mini 4 Pro, everytime I fly, I have to go into settings on the RC 2 (with screen) controller, and connect to my personal HotSpot on my iPhone to have a WiFi connection, otherwise I'm not connected to the internet..

Contact DJI support

I agree with akdrone. I would contact DJI

I've never had this problem.

You sure you're not getting nearby aircraft warning (ADS-B)? Otherwise suggest getting a replacement, asap. Seems some still have bugs.

Update on this. I sent my mini 4 pro back to DJI. They determined that it was the aircraft core board that malfunctioned and weakened the signal. Problem solved.
Good news. I'm having a similar problem I think - over flat, empty fields. Could you tell me how far you were able to fly before getting the interference and over what type of terrain?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147