DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All camera telemetry N/A

Happytodd

Reactions
Probably not the best title, but I was just flying my DJI Mavic Pro, all was fine for the first 5 minutes or so. As a car was going by on a country road in the distance I tapped the focus button in that general area on the rear of my remote.

As soon as I tapped this button, my camera levelled up with the horizon, I lost all camera settings on my HUD and everything was displayed as N/A, I still had control of my drone and could still see a video feed, although the Shutter Speed changed back to 2000 from memory.

I decided to land immediately, as I was landing it appeared everything came back to normal.

Has this happened to anyone else?
I'm not running most recent firmware, I'm running the previous one!

Probably not the best title, but I was just flying my DJI Mavic Pro, all was fine for the first 5 minutes or so. As a car was going by on a country road in the distance I tapped the focus button in that general area on the rear of my remote.

As soon as I tapped this button, my camera levelled up with the horizon, I lost all camera settings on my HUD and everything was displayed as N/A, I still had control of my drone and could still see a video feed, although the Shutter Speed changed back to 2000 from memory.

I decided to land immediately, as I was landing it appeared everything came back to normal.

Has this happened to anyone else?
I'm not running most recent firmware, I'm running the previous one!

It's a bug in the DJI Go app. Disconnect the controller and reconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It's a bug in the DJI Go app. Disconnect the controller and reconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok thanks, flying on iOS. Never had an issue previously until today, I was least confident too because my obstacle avoidance sensors kept going off too due to sunlight which has never happened either!

Similar problem here. Camera is sometimes permanently out of focus and all camera fields show "N/A." Then, other times, its back to normal. Very frustrating. Would appreciate any other tips if others have experienced this. Attaching one iPhone screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_5128.PNG
    IMG_5128.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31