DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative uses for drones

NUke the Whales!

Wait what are they protesting?. Climate, ok Dont nuke that..

The whole fact that there is news stories on plastic in the ocean and Carbon taxes, etc and so on,
is because the government IS dealing with it.
Sure they've "possibly" let it come to the precipice, as is Human Nature.

But it's clearly bad business/PR now for all Western Nations and they are dealing with it as much they need to.

Hippes see the increase of 'the issue' in the Public Domain and claim it as their own issue/casue, when its really just
been fed to them.
I'm all for being passionate about something, but 'Are we the last generation'. Cmon, you can do better than that.

Last edited:
i currently have 28 students each writing a paper on this. Will see what some young minds come up with. Im expecting some pretty interesting ideas.

Reactions: Thomas B and AMann
i currently have 28 students each writing a paper on this. Will see what some young minds come up with. Im expecting some pretty interesting ideas.

Greetings to a fellow teacher! Having your students write an opinion paper on this topic is a great idea. What grade level are they? Looking forward to the replies.

Cheers

Year 11, aerospace systems students.

Reactions: AMann
Year 11, aerospace systems students.
We have an aviation club at my school and a couple students are graduating with a high school degree, a college grant and a private pilots license. It’s youth like yours and ours that will find the solution to rogue pirate drones one day!

Reactions: AnzacJack
Tar & feather these mongrels who would jeopardise an emerging drone culture of a high tech entertainment platform reaching well beyond the proverbial backyard into public space - for its true enjoyment & growth as an interesting hobby verging into commercial possibilities. WITHIN ANYONES REACH AT THE PRESENT TIME! Its very nature being one which cannot be limited to a proverbial race track or local urban club.

The authorities authorised to keep the public safe have a task on their hands ... One which increasingly has the capacity to intrude into hitherto acknowledged zones of control - civic - military - government - cross border intrusions etc.

If a normal human crosses these security lines without authority expect serious repercussions !!! Send an anynomous almost invisible machine with surveillance capabilities into these restricted zones ... expect the worst cloud burst at the top of the pyramid!!!. So use a respectful commonsense with this new product & things should be alright. Play the fool and poke a short stick into a nest of vipers .... spoilt it for everyone else ... I guess some mothers are to blame ...

Here is a scary 'Alternate use for Drones' ...

They seem to be designing the whole thing around it's 40mm launcher capability
What payload (besides a small camera) is their going to be room for?

In the heat of battle and at that range, I wager a grenadier is going to opt for 5 or 6 HE rounds a minute, over
loading a special round, and observing the enemy shooting at them or their camera drone.

images.jpg

Last edited:
They seem to be designing the whole thing around it's 40mm launcher capability
What payload (besides a small camera) is their going to be room for?

In the heat of battle and at that range, I wager a grenadier is going to opt for 5 or 6 HE rounds a minute, over
loading a special round, and observing the enemy shooting at them or their camera drone.

View attachment 74360
Did you miss the bit about being fitted with various warheads and loiter times up to 20 minutes???? It's not just a flying camera!

Did you miss the bit about being fitted with various warheads and loiter times up to 20 minutes???? It's not just a flying camera!

It's Vaportech m8, no offense

I like the fact it's a weapon made into a drone rather than vice versa though

Last edited:
Reactions: Prismatic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras