DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RM uses drones, BBC.

a great use of drone technology ,the only thing that could derail the project ,is the very hostile weather events,that prevent even planes and boats, from traveling between the islands
and whether at the end of the day ,the service is cost effective ,for Royal Mail and the consumer,and finally of course ,it has to be reliable and safe, given the location

a great use of drone technology ,the only thing that could derail the project ,is the very hostile weather events,that prevent even planes and boats, from traveling between the islands
and whether at the end of the day ,the service is cost effective ,for Royal Mail and the consumer,and finally of course ,it has to be reliable and safe, given the location
But if you were offered the job of pilot would a yonger version of yourself take it lol ???????
I can't remember it was just a photographer or a droner or the forum but somewhere I used to see regular posts by one of the superstore drivers who worked on one of the islands. I am 'not sure' if he drove for the money or views lol.
Yeah for some reason I think it will be a fair weather thing. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound