DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Amazing prehistoric-like rocky valley

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Managed to get out for a quick flight today at North Devon. An amazing almost prehistoric valley. Enjoy
?

To me this is what drones are for, exploring and showing beautiful places that people rarely get to, coupled with vantage points that even less people will have.
That is a weird valley, it's like nature cut off the seaward shoulder that was leading into a mountrain range with a blooming big carving knife!
Who else was wanting the flypast at 1:05?

Thank you! I watched your video from start to finish totally amazed by what I was seeing. I agree that this is what drone footage is really great for. I'd love to know more story about this place, and in particular for your next video in this area, it would be great to see the wildlife up a lot closer. I'm intrigued to see them grazing so high up on such a steep hill!

Thanks for sharing!
Chris

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
To me this is what drones are for, exploring and showing beautiful places that people rarely get to, coupled with vantage points that even less people will have.
That is a weird valley, it's like nature cut off the seaward shoulder that was leading into a mountrain range with a blooming big carving knife!
Who else was wanting the flypast at 1:05?
Thank you. Merry Christmas

Thank you! I watched your video from start to finish totally amazed by what I was seeing. I agree that this is what drone footage is really great for. I'd love to know more story about this place, and in particular for your next video in this area, it would be great to see the wildlife up a lot closer. I'm intrigued to see them grazing so high up on such a steep hill!

Thanks for sharing!
Chris
Thanx very much. Merry Christmas

What a beautiful rugged area. Thanks for sharing.

Why is there what appears to be a roundabout on the valley floor with no other roads associated?
Thanks for the comment. I think the roundabout is just a turning point for people who go past the small car park. There's many wild goats around so best to keep off the grass

Reactions: Kendallfordguy
Really enjoyed that, great flying, especially the circular panning shots, well edited too. Cool seeing those goats up near the top. Thanks for sharing, Merry Christmas.

That was a beautiful video! I loved the rugged scenery, the reveals coming over the rock to the sea, and the circles. I also wondered about that roundabout to nowhere. There were some duplicate scenes. The music and scenery were reminiscent of Lord of the Rings. Good job.

Managed to get out for a quick flight today at North Devon. An amazing almost prehistoric valley. Enjoy
?

I have been watch the show Poldark that takes place in and around Cornwall. Doesnt look like it has changed very much. Great video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs