DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And the first Mavic crash goes to.....?

Do the 2-3 You Tube Videos that have been posted where one person clips a tree and another hits a structure not count?
Does there have to be video evidence posted?
Does it count only if the Mavic is disabled by the crash ? The videos out there show the Mavic recovering from crashing into trees and structures.
Has to be one of the pre-order production models now being delivered. Crash requiring return to DJI or nothing to return. My bet is msinger is going to be busier than Santa Claus the next few months trying to figure all these out. Hope I'm wrong. Fly safe all.

Found this (not from me!):
It looks like it's been run over by a bus or so.

御被公交轧扁了,有care给换新吗?_大疆吧_百度贴吧

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Thumbswayup ^

Fast Times at Ridgemont High reference!

That Mavic Pro looks like one of those gnarly roll over crashes on the local freeways that we all encounter from time to time.
There are still salvageable parts there. Props, Arms , Motors . ESP,s etc...

Such a beautiful design though. with that underbelly . I cant get over how its so similar to unibody designs in modern automobiles.

Standard practice, wife reads the manual, husband 'wings it'. You'd think anyone interested enough would download the manual and then read it whilst waiting for the Mavic to arrive. Now he'll doubtless complain about the focus, just like the folk who complain how difficult it is to get P3 props off, because they've not read and understood the manual.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using MavicPilots mobile app

You must not have read the manual, it doesn't tell you anything about tap-to-focus.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

This is not a crash. If it is a crash a car run over it or he throw it to the floor after he crash. He got upset....

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Maybe it's the ISIL drone the Special Forces shot down in IRAQ last week. A real pisser if they're getting their Mavic orders before we do.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Oh the pain. I'm going to baby mine all the more when I get it. Not flying over one meter...

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike