DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Annapolis, Maryland

Really nice, thanks for sharing! Enjoy safe and happy flying!

Marc, your video has a lot less colour than your photos. Are you shooting your video in a flat colour profile and then colour grading (and/or possibly using a LUT)?

Marc, your video has a lot less colour than your photos. Are you shooting your video in a flat colour profile and then colour grading (and/or possibly using a LUT)?
Yeah, shooting in D-LOG. I'm fairly new to working with video and I can't quite get a feel for whether video is better with more muted colors or to push the saturation (for photography, I prefer very vibrant photos)...so I just did some minor color correction, but erred on the side of keeping it fairly muted. I was also doing it on my Windows laptop and the colors for videos don't seem super great on it. I like my Macbook Air monitor better, but that chokes on my Air2s' video files. Maybe I'll just go back to using Normal...I don't know.

Reactions: TerryToast
I’ve never tried reposting, only ever changed the thumbnail and description. Do you lose all you Views & Likes?
I just made the other one private, so at least the views are still there…but it was just a few dozen anyway, so not exactly blowing’ up!

I just made the other one private, so at least the views are still there…but it was just a few dozen anyway, so not exactly blowing’ up!
I’m pretty sure the viewing hours from Private videos do not count towards your channel total (for monetisation).

Not that I’m anywhere near reaching 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours (in 1 year) 😂

I’m pretty sure the viewing hours from Private videos do not count towards your channel total (for monetisation).

Not that I’m anywhere near reaching 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours (in 1 year) 😂
Yeah, I don't think those 35 views are going to make much of a difference...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki