DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Annoying Mini 3 pro gimble pause points when tilting

inim civam

Reactions
When I tilt my gimble it often pauses during the tilt. This is extremely annoying when trying to capture a smooth recording with a large range of tilt.

While it seems slightly random it does always appear to be a multiple of 15 degree.

Anyone else notice this? Anyone know if it can be fixed?

I am not sure if this helps, but you can slow or increase the speed of the gimble by going to settings ~> control ~> Gain and Expo.

I saw this on YouTube by Drone Creative. It is about 14 minutes into the video titled 5 tips that make the DJI mini 3 pro even better. I will try to link it.

I really enjoy his videos.

Also I guess your name proves the theory that things do run backwards “Down Under” compared to the northern hemisphere.

I am not sure if this helps, but you can slow or increase the speed of the gimble by going to settings ~> control ~> Gain and Expo.

I saw this on YouTube by Drone Creative. It is about 14 minutes into the video titled 5 tips that make the DJI mini 3 pro even better. I will try to link it.

I really enjoy his videos.

Also I guess your name proves the theory that things do run backwards “Down Under” compared to the northern hemisphere.
Well thank you. You helped even though I didn't change a thing!

So I went into the gain setting, had a look at what they were, but didn't make any changes to them.
I then switched to cines mode and tilted through the entire range and it stalled once on the way down.
It didn't stall on the way back up.
I then switched to sport, then normal, then cine, trying full range each time and for the present moment at least the tilt stall seems to have gone, yay :)

Thing must have got confused what way up it was ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13