DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another DJI customer service rant

Howdeedoodee

Reactions
Had 2 tickets 5 weeks old in to DJI with no response.
Just get the usual someone will be contacting you crap.
Do they realise their customer support reputation is globally accepted as BAD.
My Mavic controller from day 1 doesn't output from the side mini USB, it only works from bottom standard USB, it doesn't even charge from the side USB.
I've updated firmware, rolled back firm ect but to no avail.

I had the same exact problem with my Mavic controller. My micro-USB port worked intermittently for the first couple of months, but it finally gave out completely this summer. I finally decided to send it in for repair... biggest mistake I've made so far. I sent the controller back on 7/11/17. They say they received it on 7/19/17. And there it sits. I've contacted support twice, once by email and once by phone, inquiring about the status. Both times I was told that they would contact their repair department, which I believe is a third party company, to find out what the status is of the repair. Neither time did anyone bother to follow up. I've now gone half the summer (very short here in Wisconsin) without my drone. I know ranting does nothing to solve the problem. DJI has made it clear by their actions that customer service is not high on their list of priorities. They have amazing products that they sell at premium prices. Everyone should demand and expect premium customer service.

Reactions: HurstCM
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02