DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

anti glare iphone screen protector

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone is using a anti glare screen protector for their tablet/phone, if so are they any good?

I used to use a sun screen on my iPad mini for one of my other drones but can’t use it with the iPhone (to big)

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I have Super Shieldz matte finish anti glare screen protectors on my iPhone, Huawei Elate, and Amazon Fire that I use on my Mavic. I use them mainly to reduce fingerprints more than glare. They do slightly reduce brightness but not bad enough to take them off. As far as anti glare, they don’t actually eliminate the glare 100%.

Reactions: Porky
Many thanks for your reply. I’m just toying with the idea of a anti glare screen. Looks like I’ll have to bring out my iPad mini & try that. I’ve already got a sun screen for it but it’s not gonna fit in the RC handles.

Think I’m gonna need one of them bracket things that fit into the handles then I can use the iPad mini. I know the mini fits the RC but it’s not with the sun screen fitted.

Any recommendations for the iPad mini mount on the RC? Seen loads for sale but don’t wanna just buy one that’s not any good:oops:

A lot of people use Mav Mounts for iPads. Probably the best product around for them, but they can be spendy. You can also use a Skyreat tablet mount, but if you get one of those, make sure you get one with an aluminum ball joint nut as the plastic nut will eventually break.

Reactions: Porky
A lot of people use Mav Mounts for iPads. Probably the best product around for them, but they can be spendy. You can also use a Skyreat tablet mount, but if you get one of those, make sure you get one with an aluminum ball joint nut as the plastic nut will eventually break.
I’m looking at some mount now as we speak;) blimey... didn’t know how many there was on the market:oops: I would like to get the best one cos what I’ve done in the past is buy something for my drone then find out it’s crap then buy another:rolleyes: yep my good lady wife will kick my arse if I do that again....

Went out flying this afternoon but had to cut it short, very windy. I wanted to test my iPhone out with the brightness set to max but didn’t get the opportunity:confused:

I’m doing a lot of research regarding the brackets before I buy, thanks very much for your input & recommendations, much appreciatedThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenshin