DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti-glare screen protectors for iPad Mini 1,2 or 3.

oldcelt

Reactions
There have been a number of comments in various threads but does anyone have a recommendation for something they've actually tried? Also, it needs to be available in the UK.

Before anyone says Crystalsky - forget it! Way outside my financial ability as I'm a pensioner.

I've also ordered an anti-glare screen protector for my tablet (Asus Zenpad) but it hasn't shown up yet,, am eager to see how it works!

I'd really like to also hear some actual testimony from anyone who already tried one of these things either on their tablet or their phone. It "seems" like a great solution to make a screen more outdoor viewable.
If it doesn't help then I may go to plan B and try a sunhood, or use both if necessary.

Thanks guys/gals - I have iPad adapters and sun hoods. What I'm trying to decide upon is which anti-glare protector really works. This is in addition to hoods. Many adverts on the net but what actually makes a significant difference but remains practical - i.e. doesn't reduce visibility beyond what we Mavic pilots are looking for?

They work good but I don't like the feel of the screen and it takes some of the vividness away- I use a sunscreen for my mini 4 and it works perfect

There have been a number of comments in various threads but does anyone have a recommendation for something they've actually tried? Also, it needs to be available in the UK.

Before anyone says Crystalsky - forget it! Way outside my financial ability as I'm a pensioner.

I’ve picked up two Invisible Shields from Staples.com for $29. They work well and are fairly easy to apply. I use ‘em on my iPad Air2 and my Mini 4. I also use sun shields along with them. I reside in California and the sun is bright. No problems.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimsonsky