Any videos out there breaking the 4 mile mark?

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by combustication, Oct 26, 2016.

1. combustication

combustication Active Member

waiting for someone to push the distance with the Mavic. Please post links if they exist.

kirsten.rossouw likes this.
  2. Dronebow

Dronebow Well-Known Member

Maybe not many that want to try with the new bird until they are completely sure that its rock solid.

ThreeGs likes this.
  3. Kman

Kman Member

If I could get one I can do a long range test. I hope to have one for Thanksgiving weekend.

4. stealle

stealle Well-Known Member

That would be great. I have seen a few range tests on youtube, but wasn't convinced. They looked fake; no real evidence they were actually flying a Mavic or even owning a Mavic. at that time only select few had pre-production models so I wasn't buying it.

Mavic_Man504 likes this.
  5. Kman

Kman Member

I totally understand. When the P4 came out a lot of people complained of shorter range. I was able to fly out over 3 miles without issue. Had to turn around since the battery was getting low. I was actually one of the first to break the 3.5 mile mark with the P4.

Official P4 Range Leaderboard

6. BriRi

BriRi Member

I hope the new control system works as advertised. I like the additional range over the P4, not necessarily to fly it out that far but to work better in "non optimal" locations.... I flew my stock P4 close to 4 miles when I first got it. That was in an excellent location though.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Kman likes this.
  7. gregw

gregw Well-Known Member

7KM range test at 4:30