DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody looking for a cheap Mavic Pro Controller (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi053

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro controller that I don't need. (Mistaken purchase) It is a GL200A model, pre-owned. It is missing the OTG cable but has a screen protector fitted. If someone wants it I'll let it go cheaply. Make me an offer. You can PM any offers.

Reactions: mark.pinskey
I have a Mavic Pro controller that I don't need. (Mistaken purchase) It is a GL200A model, pre-owned. It is missing the OTG cable but has a screen protector fitted. If someone wants it I'll let it go cheaply. Make me an offer. You can PM any offers.
Hello…..I have a Mavic Air 2….Is the controller provide support for this drone….Please email me at [email protected]

Sent you an email Mark! Answer, I don't know if it is compatible. Maybe somebody on here can enlighten us.

I'm not 100% sure but is the pro controller only compatable with the air2s and Mavic 3

This is the Mavic Pro M1P (GL200A) controller, and only compatible with M1P and MPP.

s-l500.jpg

Reactions: mereflyer
Cheers for the info!

No worries mate.

I'd love that myself, but probably not practical with payments or shipping, though I send a fair amount of product to the UK (a distributor there).

If you don't sell it and aren't too fussed about bubble wrapping / boxing it up to Oz, let me know in a PM and I'm happy to work through a payment method to get a spare for my M1P kit.

I have loads of good batteries, but worry a bit that one day the controller will go on me.

Hi Ozzie. Controller now gone. Neighbour of mine had a friend who wanted one so....a local deal was done. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King