DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
You’re talking the music of my childhood. I can’t agree with your comments about modern music. When I was a youngster, it was always about trying to discover what was new, my ear pressed to a fading transistor radio trying to listen to Radio Nordsee International (I lived way up north) to hear the latest releases. When I stop doing that, then that’s the time I may as well curl up and die. Today, my ear is tuned to BBC 6music. It’s new stuff, with a sprinkling of the old. It’s never chart music. It appeals partly to older people, but plenty of young people listen too. They have that same ear for music as I did when my ear was pressed to my transistor radio, and those young people have a taste and appreciation for all the songs you listed above.

And the same applies to film. Back then, it was the 4K cutting edge technology of our time. Especially if it was in colour and had sound. (Of course, it wasn’t that high quality at all). To us, it was magical, and we’d all gather around the projector to watch. That’s because moving colour images seemed unbelievable to us when all we had was monochrome televisions with buzzing sound. Today, 4K drones are unbelievable, and the younger people of today will grow up to be grandparents, trying to explain to the youngsters of the day about a time when all we had was 4K drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech