DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone have any stories of ACTUAL flyaways?

I'd like to see that flight log. Maybe I can find something. If possible can you also send the flight log of the drone itself?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hi, here is a link to the dji go flight log . Hope you can come up with an answer. The first obvious thing for me was the ac was facing directly to the left as you look at the screen , not the top right as seems to be indicated !

Reactions: BmrUpInTheSky
Hi, here is a link to the dji go flight log . Hope you can come up with an answer. The first obvious thing for me was the ac was facing directly to the left as you look at the screen , not the top right as seems to be indicated !

I was hoping for the TXT file of the flight, but it looks like it was responding correctly to your controller. I would like to say both the AC flight log and the RC flight log to compare them.

I'm going to say an underwhelming number of people have had legitimate flyaways. ATTI kicks in, no? And BVLOS isn't a part of the criteria for a genuine flyaway IMO.

Reactions: bakerboy
I am curious if anyone has had an experience with a flyaway that WASN'T due to operator error (be honest, flying behind a building is not the drone's fault) or complete failure of their drone causing it to inexplicably fall from the sky?

I'm trying to get an accurate gauge as to how reliable the MP actually is. I notice that people are constantly warning people about the dangers of your drone "inexplicably" catching fire mid flight, falling 10,000 feet and landing on a orphanage killing all the babies, but I have yet to come across a thread where a crash can't be tied to operator error in some way. Do these things...not drones in general, just the MP... actually have catastrophic hardware failures? Or are we just being paranoid? Bonus points for links that can convince me that I should be scared that my sweet little Mavic is potentially a mass murderer.

Yes mine is being taken back by DJI for analysis.
Looses its GPS location midway through flights no matter how strong the signal. Then of course just drifts off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002