DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone lost footprints (flags) upon update?

Gp™

Reactions
Hi,
So i updated with no issues, on the go to a flight test.
Never the less, i had footprints in France and Italy, and now only the french flag appears.... Though the flight list still shows those from Italy. Sounds weird, doesn'it?
Have you had same problem?

After the update i have 2 more flags. I contact the DJI support but the problem is not solved.

Same as Andicot - I got an Aussie and Russian flag added (never flown in either), but my home flag stayed. Posted about it in the DJI-run forum and asked for someone from the company to investigate but still no response.

I had both and Aussie and Russian flag. I deleted DJI-Go 4 off my Ipad and reinstalled now only have the Aussie flag extra and the Russian flag is gone. Still unsolved....

I had both and Aussie and Russian flag. I deleted DJI-Go 4 off my Ipad and reinstalled now only have the Aussie flag extra and the Russian flag is gone. Still unsolved....
When you reinstalled the GO 4 app, did you have to reconfigure all the settings, or did it retain them?

Just reinstaled dji go4, made a synchronization, and nothing.. Still my italian flag missing

My flags are correct, but when I log into the DJI forum it now says I am in the US! I am in Australia by the way. Asked on the DJI forum a week ago and not one response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne