DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone planning to buy the Mavic 3 in Europe?

AroundTheWorld

Reactions
Hello

I'm wondering if some of you plan to buy the Mavic 3 Pro in Europe or already did it despite that it will not be C1 certified ?

If yes, are you going to change the way you use it or will you follow the necessary training courses to be able to fly closer to people ?

Thank you

I think the only place in Europe that the Mavic 3 Pro makes sense for is the UK, where it would have the same restrictions as the original Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Classic. Not to say that it makes sense for the UK necessarily, just that it makes as much sense as the earlier two versions!

Not being being able to overfly people in the EEA (even if you have the A2 CofC) would be too much of a disadvantage to me. Without the A2 certificate you'd need to fly the Mavic 3 Pro no less than 150m from uninvolved people and structures — basically impossible in Europe. The certification process itself is easy but it is an extra €150 (and a bit of a hassle).

Just realized this is a duplicate thread, I will paste my response into the other one.

Why do you start a new thread with exactly the same question as the thread you started on Friday?
You got plenty of answers in that thread.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burt12