DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try "Command" or "Control" from Titan Drones, Inc?

I had a phantom controller burn from leaving it on after removing the antenna. Ive always been told that's the case and not to do that.

But I could be wrong. I was speaking of the controller not the amps in the antenna.

You know better than I. I just noticed he didn't have his wires on while the controller was running after the mod.

Sure thing. Last time I did that I got complaints that I wasn't a real end user. Guess I can't win either way so I'll do both lol. Tell me exactly what you want to see and I'll surely demo it for you.

Thanks

Hey James.... Any update on when we will get to see this video?
Thanks

Why do they keep using those cheap looking pan head fasteners on the front? Just cheapens the look IMO. Use some quality hex fasters Titan!

There torx head screws what more would you need? Don't see how they could be any smaller or fancier?

Reactions: scottebay
Honestly I don't know that figure yet. I went through 6 battery charge cycles and still had I believe 60% and charged it just in case. I'm a bit of a always ready to go just in case kind of flyer. I would only be guessing at this point sorry.

So it's Friday..... Any idea when you will post that video?

Got most of it shot on Thursday. Couple more shots then I'll edit it up. Had to stay the night in hospital with wife so I got a little delayed.
d7edbca32ca7f0990686b200f14baa34.jpg

Why do they keep using those cheap looking pan head fasteners on the front? Just cheapens the look IMO. Use some quality hex fasters Titan!

I'll put whatever screw you like on there :)

Reactions: MrsTreat
Hey James it's now Saturday.... is there another delay in this real world video being posted?

Thanks....
S

Yes assuming we get released today I just have a couple more spots to shoot then some editing. If I don't have it done by Tuesday at 11:59 pm I'll send you a free one. Now you will be praying for delays :)

Hope all goes well with your wife....

Was supposed to be an outpatient procedure. They are just being cautious. She will be fine. I'm lobbying the docs to get us out of here

Yes assuming we get released today I just have a couple more spots to shoot then some editing. If I don't have it done by Tuesday at 11:59 pm I'll send you a free one. Now you will be praying for delays :)

Glad that your wife will be fine. That last comment was pretty funny! [emoji38]

Reactions: SRJ_Mavic_PRO
Oh man, hope all is well. I have been in your shoes more than I like to think about.
Family is priority! I feel like an *** hat for my fastener comment.
Hope she feels better fast!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu