DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

aPPLE $UCKS

Bigbird48

Reactions
reall try to get airmap and it just keeps asking for more stuff to get in. I finall threw the ipad against the wall no more problem Apple $ucks

Reactions: STUFF2C
reall try to get airmap and it just keeps asking for more stuff to get in. I finall threw the ipad against the wall no more problem Apple $ucks
Now i am curious ... What has Apple to do with Airmap? (Other than the app has to be loaded from the Appstore)

Now i am curious ... What has Apple to do with Airmap? (Other than the app has to be loaded from the Appstore)
If you are using an Apple product, Google “Store” for others.
Any version asks a lot of questions during the first use, but the app remembers and subsequent flights only take 1-2 seconds for LAANC approval... a few may take longer per user posts, but I have not encountered this even though I fly in the edge of two NFZs.

Reactions: dawgpilot
If you are using an Apple product, Google “Store” for others.
Any version asks a lot of questions during the first use, but the app remembers and subsequent flights only take 1-2 seconds for LAANC approval... a few may take longer per user posts, but I have not encountered this even though I fly in the edge of two NFZs.
I know - my question for the OP was more why he was upset with Apple when he was trying to download/install/use Airmap.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thats a three way win for Apple. You either pay to get it repaired or buy another one. -AND- you can't potentially give it to someone who wants one so Apple potentially gets a sale from them they may have lost.

Using Android vs Apple I haven't seen much difference when doing a "Secure" process.

Hopefully it won't cost too much to get your iPad repaired.

@Bigbird48 you mean to just start this and walk off ?

Apple and Android both ask your permission for an app to access your camera, microphone and whatnot the first time you use the app, so joke's on you.

If you're so easily rattled flying drones might not be the best idea for you.

Reactions: Maviac and Porky
sorry it took so long to get nack here got busy side tracked LOL its just all the qu8estions that the ipad or apple wants me to answer to get the app. s

I know - my question for the OP was more why he was upset with Apple when he was trying to download/install/use Airmap.
its like apple wants to own you. Oh and the other thing you can't clear the cach , I know off subject just another grip

Thats a three way win for Apple. You either pay to get it repaired or buy another one. -AND- you can't potentially give it to someone who wants one so Apple potentially gets a sale from them they may have lost.
no I'll never buy another apple product just like i'll never buy a Harley

Apple and Android both ask your permission for an app to access your camera, microphone and whatnot the first time you use the app, so joke's on you.

If you're so easily rattled flying drones might not be the best idea for you.
when you sit here for a half hour answering questions just to download an app i get frustrated , when on my android I just go down load it , no questions no password just go to playstore hit dowload and your done. Go in my android hit clear cach and its done no BS

Reactions: Former Member
the i pad not the store not the app """" apple""""
I'm a longtime user of iOS as well as Android, so I'm familiar with both systems. I'm going to call shenanigans on this one.

You have to grant permission on either system to access various functions, including accessing and installing apps, to prevent unauthorized people from racking up charges on your credit card. You also have to log into either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and provide payment information.

All of these permissions and payment information can be remembered by the device, so you don't have to go through the process again. With an iPad, downloading and installing an app is as easy as putting your finger on the fingerprint sensor. Maybe you just forgot you had to do the same thing the first time you used your Android device.

I would be curious as to what kinds of questions you had to spend half an hour answering, but that's longer than it took me to even set up my iPad the first time out of the box. But considering your response was to throw a tablet worth several hundred dollars against a wall, I'm going to say you have more of an anger management problem than an Apple problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4