DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Apple

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Something I had sitting around since last fall and never published. No big epic deal; the only new thing is experimenting with a "bottom sky" shot in the beginning. Needs more work, and I have some ideas for future videos.

Something I had sitting around since last fall and never published. No big epic deal; the only new thing is experimenting with a "bottom sky" shot in the beginning. Needs more work, and I have some ideas for future videos.
Hi John,
I like apples ? and of course I also like very much your very well done video. Nice calm shots with a very well fitting music. The first shot looks fantastic, good idea to use the sky as bottom!
cheers Paul

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Thank you all for watching and your kind words.

Great video, well done. You reminded me of my home in New Jersey years ago when I had some apple trees in my backyard.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Great video, well done. You reminded me of my home in New Jersey years ago when I had some apple trees in my backyard.
Thanks! I’m thinking about shooting the same orchard in the spring when the blossoms are out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02