DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are the M2Pro Photos Any Good?

So, I took my new Mavic 2 Pro out for an evening spin over the ocean to capture a few images to see how the photos compare to photos from my original Phantom 4 camera.

Well, I have to say, the M2Pro photos are definitely higher quality and produce much more detail than I thought it would. (see attached images). If you zoom in in the photo of the overhead view of the end of the pier, you can see the detail in the concrete panels that make up the deck of said pier.

I'm happy I went with the M2Pro version! Thumbswayup

IPsXIQX.jpg

iZymmYy.jpg

zvExaum.jpg

Care to share your setting for those images. They're very, very good.

As I said, if you don't want them to do that, you would simply negotiate that before signing on with them - very likely it would be no issue at all. That is pretty standard and a lot of people are OK with that in exchange for some fully processed early samples they can share with family/friends while the excitement of the wedding is still fresh. Especially if the couple is happy with your work, they are usually more than happy to help you promote a bit (many even offer). Typically what you are paying for are the completed, processed photos which often come weeks later - anything else would be part of a pre-selected package or individually negotiated. The watermarked photos often come the next day or two as early samples which people love to share and post to Facebook/Instagram. Everyone operates a little differently but that is a very typical arrangement. You can negotiate whatever you want with most photographers though. Source: I am a professional photographer.
Thanks for the insight and best of luck to you and your ventures

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_