DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Asurion - Putting It To Use - Pics & Follow Up

I was so focused on the bonus battery. Just occurred to me I will have a second remote as well. In a weird way, I really made out on this deal. For $150, I'm getting a brand new complete Mavic, extra controller, another battery, and SD card.
Reimbursed $1,063 + 250 remote + $90 battery = $1,403 in value. (not sure value of SD card)

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

Reactions: dv8ed
Good deal. Although it was a PITA, I don't see how they could have denied the claim in the end. There's nothing in their terms and conditions to back up any of the BS they were telling you.

Good deal. Although it was a PITA, I don't see how they could have denied the claim in the end. There's nothing in their terms and conditions to back up any of the BS they were telling you.

I think it comes down to percentages. Meaning some will accept results, others will argue. I think one difference maker was I was on them prior to final decision.

In the end, the stress of will it be covered isn't worth it. For this very reason I bought DJI Refresh on my new order even though I'm still covered by Asurion.

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki