DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atlas Test

Titan Power or Titan Drone Batteries?

I haven’t heard of anyone having issue with Titan Drones Antenna Batteries?

I will say this, regardless of what that display says, mine drops from 100% to 65% super fast... but then it just sits around 60%. I don’t see a time where it dropped below that?
My modded Cyclone drops consistently about 10-12 percent per 20 minute flight. However, only have three batteries for bird so I I don't know how it would hold at 60% or lower because I charge everything to full before heading out.

My modded Cyclone drops consistently about 10-12 percent per 20 minute flight. However, only have three batteries for bird so I I don't know how it would hold at 60% or lower because I charge everything to full before heading out.

Mine is showing about a 10% drop for every 20 minutes of flight time.(atlas)

Hey guys,finally got to test my new atlas system and boy is it great.Flying from my house I could go out about 2500 ft before I would start losing signal at 200 ft high.Due to tall trees,wifi interference etc.Same flight with Atlas I flew at 125 ft and over 5000 ft before signal would pop in and out,this is a great improvement.I also got the mobile suction cup mount they just got in this week that allows you to mount ant on windsheild or roof.I can't say enough about James at Titan,he is the greatest and answered all my questions about this system.Again,what a great product they have.
Do you have a link to the system?

Had my Atlas setup for a while and getting used to running it.
I put together my own car set-up.
Now I see Titan sells one similar to what I put together for about half the price it cost me.
This last weekend I took it out for the farthest run I have yet, 20000 ft.
Still had video but it was getting a bit sketchy.
At that distance there wasn't much time to do any filming out there.
I'm more than happy with the Atlas setup.

Reactions: JManges
I put together my own car set-up.
Now I see Titan sells one similar to what I put together for about half the price it cost me.

Do you have a link to Titan's car set-up? I couldn't find it on their website.

I found a youtube video... and at the end of his video he says, "...that magnetic mount that I sent with your kit...."

Is he with Titan Drones, Inc? Or is he one of their authorized distributors?

I found a youtube video... and at the end of his video he says, "...that magnetic mount that I sent with your kit...."

That's the mount I have

Its in "Accessories"
Direct link
Titan Drones, Inc.

Thanks rickw and Hollow Dog!

I've also emailed them and they said they've changed the design since that video and it now comes with 10 foot cables and will post pics and video today or tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting