DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Audio volume with DaVinci Resolve 16

FireballXL5

Reactions
I'm using DaVinci Resolve 16 to edit my videos (I'm new to editing videos). When I render the results I notice on playback that the audio is loud. I would like to lower the volume of the audio so that once rendered the volume will be lower on playback. I have tried to reduce the volume of the sound track on the timeline, but that doesn't seem to change the volume on the finished product. Is there a way to do this that I am missing? Thanks for your help.

Click on the mixer in the upper right corner on the edit page and adjust the volume of the tracks. There are VU meters there so you can se when you are over driving the audio. Reading the manual is always the best place to look before just running to the forum. There are also many YouTube tutorials on Davinci Resolve which cover this very topic.

Click on the mixer in the upper right corner on the edit page and adjust the volume of the tracks. There are VU meters there so you can se when you are over driving the audio. Reading the manual is always the best place to look before just running to the forum. There are also many YouTube tutorials on Davinci Resolve which cover this very topic.
Thank you for your reply.

There is a whole world of audio adjustment available on the fairlight page, but a starting point is right click on the audio track in the edit page and select "Normalize audio levels" Adjust to the level you want.

I have a problem with the audio after render as well... it's too low and I've tried everything... the sound is perfectly fine in editing , l've adjusted levels, even with the main bus ... this is a new problem when I upgraded to resolve 17... can anyone help me please....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911