DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autel Robotics Nano and Lite Bundle Photos

Hexenhammer

Reactions
Hi,
I hope I can post here in general discussion [mods, why dont you create a sub forum for non DJI drones, this should grow the user-base for you]

I found some new pics:243117192_408239780875084_7371490169756517780_n.jpg

245414912_408282864204109_8907642906100501361_n.jpg

At the bottom of the page you will find a link to the Autel pilots forum. 😁
Regards

At the bottom of the page you will find a link to the Autel pilots forum. 😁
Regards
It would be nice to have a little subforum for other types of drones instead of just Mavics.

It would be nice to have a little subforum for other types of drones instead of just Mavics.
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see all these links.

1634138159157.png

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see all these links.

View attachment 136497
Yes, but what I'm saying is that it would be nice to have a little subforum for other drones on this forum. Maybe just label it "misc drones". I understand that maybe it's nice to keep everything separate but to post in those, you have to register, and in some, you need to get your account approved first. And sometimes, it's just like 1 thing you want to post and it doesn't make sense to make a whole account just for that. Not sure if I'm making sense. But yes, I understand the need/wish to keep everything separate, and that's nice, but not always convenient. Just my opinion.

Yes, but what I'm saying is that it would be nice to have a little subforum for other drones on this forum. Maybe just label it "misc drones". I understand that maybe it's nice to keep everything separate but to post in those, you have to register, and in some, you need to get your account approved first. And sometimes, it's just like 1 thing you want to post and it doesn't make sense to make a whole account just for that. Not sure if I'm making sense. But yes, I understand the need/wish to keep everything separate, and that's nice, but not always convenient. Just my opinion.
I understand. I think it's just cleaner this way.

Reactions: BSauce955
That would be duplicating in MANY different ways. After lots of trial and error, the current format works well.

Reactions: okw and BSauce955
If your not sure then post in the Off Topic section. Autel is off topic from Mavic so it should fit but yes they have their own forum but many DJI people like to gain information without joining multiple forums.

Reactions: BSauce955
They do: it is called OFF TOPIC ... lol. But yeah, I see your point.

ps: seems Agustine beat me to it...

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika