DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorization Zone help

tna9001

Reactions
Hey Guys,

I live in an Authorization zone and I can't figure out why I can sometimes unlock and fly and sometimes not. The controller always indicates the unlock was successful but the cannot takeoff annunciation on the upper left side of the display is still on and the drone won't take off. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Do you mean that the "cannot take off" message is always there and sometimes the aircraft will take off, or that the message is only sometimes there and that's when the aircraft will not take off?

The "cannot take off" message isn't cleared by the self-authorization and sometimes it is. I did manage to get permission via DJI's website.

The "cannot take off" message isn't cleared by the self-authorization and sometimes it is. I did manage to get permission via DJI's website.

So same location, same authorization zone, sometimes self-authorization clears the message and sometimes it doesn't? I've seen cases where the message remains but the aircraft will take off and fly - have you tried to take off in that situation?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smoluse