DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autumn pics

Lots of great pictures! Fall was so short here in Northern NJ. It lasted about 3 weeks and then it was gone. The unusually wet summer and warm September/October was to blame. I was hoping to get a lot more fall pictures than I did.

Lots of great pictures! Fall was so short here in Northern NJ. It lasted about 3 weeks and then it was gone. The unusually wet summer and warm September/October was to blame. I was hoping to get a lot more fall pictures than I did.
Fall here in Central Ohio was way too short, too, but for somewhat different reasons. Just a few days after the colors began to pop, we were subjected to dismal weather, with several days of rain and winds just strong enough to knock most of the leaves off most of the trees. I considered myself lucky to get the photos I did get.

Larry

Yea, I think it's finally time to focus on other things rather than Autumn. Cold here today, tomorrow is 33 for the high. Central Ohio, probably not to much, but in Texas that's pretty bad. Here is my last try (yesterday) with Autumn. Larry, I tried your technique of manually combining the three HDR images in post (MA seems to put them in a separate folder after you take a HDR - did not know that!). A good suggestion that is.

JDawg- is that your property? Well now! Pretty dang nice.

Hangazoo- cool video! One thing about MA for me....I used to marvel (4 months ago when I got it) about the video. These days, it's all about the stills for some reason. Your video is very cinematic. Well done.DJI_0357.JPG

Love the motion blur you got with the water!

"JDawg- is that your property? Well now! Pretty dang nice. "
That is my neighbors, they have a lot going on with their colors

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard