DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Avata 2 first flight with rc3

Awesome! Do you like using the remote 3 better?

How do you like the new toy?
Well, Avata 2 is an Upgrade in All directions - it flys faster, the camera is better, it flys longer, a lot quieter, SD card is finally in an accessible place ;) and the signal is better ... The only strange thing is this switching to ATTI in the dark and no GPS and speeding toward obstacles, but I hope they'll fix it soon - Overall I am excited, today was traveling the whole day and filming - making several flys with Avata 2 and Mini on same spots - will see the footage soon ;)

Reactions: GFields
I only have the MC 1 and original Avata, but I would have to argue that the MC can provide as good or better control than the RC controller, at least for me. I am fairly experienced witht the RC controller in M mode, especially with the DJI FPV drone, but when flying the avata as low as possible I have better control using the MC and can fly faster and closer to the ground and avoid obsticles. Just putting that out there so that new fliers dont think the MC is a gimmick, it can be a very precise and a fine controller, wont do aerobatics of course but that is not for everyone anyway.

Reactions: alex_markov
I only have the MC 1 and original Avata, but I would have to argue that the MC can provide as good or better control than the RC controller, at least for me. I am fairly experienced witht the RC controller in M mode, especially with the DJI FPV drone, but when flying the avata as low as possible I have better control using the MC and can fly faster and closer to the ground and avoid obsticles. Just putting that out there so that new fliers dont think the MC is a gimmick, it can be a very precise and a fine controller, wont do aerobatics of course but that is not for everyone anyway.
I am glad it worked for You! I have tried once and do not think to try again - but it's me - I felt better with sticks ;)

Reactions: Paleomanjim
Good one! Congrats on the new Avata2!
I like the clouds @ :57 - interesting formation.
@1:56 - there's is sign. Did you check to see if drones are allowed there? 😂😂😂 - I'm kidding. I stopped the video to check it. It doesn't look like drones are on the sign.

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112