DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back to flying!

Hecull

Reactions
Greetings all,
I joined this board several years ago when I bought my Mavic Pro. I bought it when it first was released. I had experience with FPV drones before that. Though I enjoyed flying the MP, I lived in an area full of airports and had a hard time finding areas to fly. As an amateur photographer since the 1980's I really didn't care for the still images that the MP captured. The cameravery limited in resolution and dynamic range. Video was okay, but nothing to write home about.
I've since moved back to where I was raised in NC, and upgraded? to the Mavic Air 2, then bought a Mavic Mini and now am flying the Air 2S.
For those of us who primarily shoot stills, the Air 2S is a massive upgrade from the Mavic Air 2 (and the original MP.) The image quality for stills between the Mavic Air 2 and the Air 2S is night and day.
I've had the Air 2S for a couple of months now and it's just SO good. It flies so well and takes great pictures. Active Track actually works more often than not, which makes the automated flight modes useful. With my previous Mavic series drones, I could get so-so pictures from a unique perspective. With the Air 2S I can get great images from the same unique perspective.
So happy to be back in the air!
Cheers,
Kyle

Attachments

• DJI_0007-6.jpg
    DJI_0007-6.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
Hello from the Crossroads of America Hecull.

Nice to meet you Kyle. 🤝

Welcome back to the Forum. 😎

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Greetings all,
I joined this board several years ago when I bought my Mavic Pro. I bought it when it first was released. I had experience with FPV drones before that. Though I enjoyed flying the MP, I lived in an area full of airports and had a hard time finding areas to fly. As an amateur photographer since the 1980's I really didn't care for the still images that the MP captured. The cameravery limited in resolution and dynamic range. Video was okay, but nothing to write home about.
I've since moved back to where I was raised in NC, and upgraded? to the Mavic Air 2, then bought a Mavic Mini and now am flying the Air 2S.
For those of us who primarily shoot stills, the Air 2S is a massive upgrade from the Mavic Air 2 (and the original MP.) The image quality for stills between the Mavic Air 2 and the Air 2S is night and day.
I've had the Air 2S for a couple of months now and it's just SO good. It flies so well and takes great pictures. Active Track actually works more often than not, which makes the automated flight modes useful. With my previous Mavic series drones, I could get so-so pictures from a unique perspective. With the Air 2S I can get great images from the same unique perspective.
Cheers,
Kyle
I concur. I have the Air 2 and Air 2s. Not only is the camera better but it seems quicker getting to altitude and coming down as well. The Air 2s just feels more refined in flight that the Air 2.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome back to the forum!​

Greetings all,
Cheers,
Kyle
Welcome AGAIN from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito