DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack, bag, or case for mavic pro?

when you get it if you wouldn't mind taking some pictures maybe comparing its size to something. let me know how well you think it will hold the mavic and accessories. glad you posted that bag i like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
The bag came in the other day and I'm super pleased with the size and quality of the build. I do not have my Mavic so all I can do is post lame pics of the inside and make comparisons. o_O

This picture is of a board that was 9.5" long and about 3" wide. So the Mavic would fit no problem.
bag1.JPG

In this picture I put a can in the bag that is about 7.5" long to show how much room on the side you have.
bag2.JPG

What I will do is put the Mavic on one side and the controller on the other. Batteries and charger will easily fit in the outside pockets. The bag will be very roomy for sure. Now all I need is a Mavic... :(

The bag came in the other day and I'm super pleased with the size and quality of the build. I do not have my Mavic so all I can do is post lame pics of the inside and make comparisons. o_O

This picture is of a board that was 9.5" long and about 3" wide. So the Mavic would fit no problem.
View attachment 1084

In this picture I put a can in the bag that is about 7.5" long to show how much room on the side you have.
View attachment 1085

What I will do is put the Mavic on one side and the controller on the other. Batteries and charger will easily fit in the outside pockets. The bag will be very roomy for sure. Now all I need is a Mavic... :(
everything is ready besides a mavic,seems a sad story.

I really like the Polar Pro case for the Mavic pro bundle.. sadly I wrote to them for a shipping quote and they never replied so I am now contemplating on getting the Nanuk 910 or 915 from hardcases.ca

I received a reply but shipping is pretty high to canada so I will end up with the Nanuk

I was looking at the Polar Pro case also. But I believe the GoProfessional case is much better. Long term we all will need more battery slots.

DJI Mavic Pro Case | GPC, Inc

I was looking at the Polar Pro case also. But I believe the GoProfessional case is much better. Long term we all will need more battery slots.

That GoProfessional case looks great. It's not much bigger than the Polar Pro, but holds a lot more. I like how they even take advantage of space under the Mavic for spare props and the battery adapter. Is there any indication of when it will ship? I wonder how long it will be before they're on Amazon.

Reactions: pasta4r
I pre-ordered a case from them on the 10th. I'll post up some pics when I receive it.

This looks like a nice case ...

It does, but I think the trick is is going to be finding the right balance of fitting enough stuff without the case being so large that it defeats the portability of the Mavic. Still not sure where that balance is.

It does, but I think the trick is is going to be finding the right balance of fitting enough stuff without the case being so large that it defeats the portability of the Mavic. Still not sure where that balance is.
I agree ... I will be using the dji bag I'm thinking of using something like this for storage.....

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Here is the Tenba DNA 10:

1dbd1caf43f53aa7508bafb1e72527cc.jpg

8ad411d403261ce66ef75dcc1277827a.jpg

6673dd1b9f6ca752141743a6516776bf.jpg

Z

I'm a peak design guy. Love my everyday messenger and just got my kickstarter 20L backpack which i'm waiting to christen with my mavic.

I have a lot of camera bags, but why carry 2 or more...when I can just carry ONE...that has all the necessary gear I use for photography. The photos show the Mavic with its battery removed and placed near it to show space for extra batteries. With my bag's current configuration, the following gear is there (in addition to the Mavic Pro with room for 3 extra batteries, charger, and remote):

1DX2 with 70-200 2.8L IS II attached
2 extra 1DX2 batteries
24‑70 f/2.8L II
100mm ‑ F/2.8 Macro
RODE mic
600EX-RT Flash (with extra batteries)
remote triggers
Rocket air blower and several microfiber lens wipes
MBPr (laptop)
Tripod (not shown, but attaches to side of bag)

I still have a ton of dividers/velcro pads to further isolate items, i.e., Mavic from charger and batteries.

IMG_3949.JPG IMG_3950.JPG IMG_3951.JPG

Here's my old camera back packed with 3 extra batteries (in addition to the charger, remote, and Mavic):

IMG_3959.JPG IMG_3960.JPG IMG_3961.JPG IMG_3962.JPG

My other backpack (lowepro Fastpack 150 AW II) whenever I want to travel light with my lighter camera gear (Olympus with tele and wide)

IMG_3968.JPG

Below: shown with 3 Mavic batteries in their lipo bags. 4th Battery goes in (right area of bag in pic) next to Mavic charger (battery is in Mavic at the moment)
IMG_3969.JPG

Below: Ipad mini 2. For me...the downside to this bag is it can't hold my 15" MBPr
IMG_3970.JPG

Below: Controller with sticks removed, wrapped in a towel, sitting on top of Mavic
IMG_3971.JPG

Below: Mavic (controller removed)
IMG_3972.JPG

Below: Charging Hub in front pocket
IMG_3973.JPG

Tenba Messenger DNA 10 all the way man! Fits the whole Fly More package with pockets to spare! I don't think you can get much better for a carry around bag:

DNA 10 Bag - Graphite | 638-471

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Totally agree, awesome bag. I just received my Tenba DNA 10 (Amazon same day delivery). Waiting for my Mavic to arrive Thursday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica