DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Bare feet in strange places : Coronado Castle Kansas

Hi Tentoes,
what a wonderfull place! I like the small castle and the comments about it! You must have horny skin on you feets,:) I never could walk so fast on gravel :rolleyes:
cheers Paul

My random thoughts....

Very nice little film!! My feet would never be able to handle that terrain! I assume you used the intelligent flight mode for the circle shot? What a great way to spend a few hours! Such a great hobby we all have!

My random thoughts....

Very nice little film!! My feet would never be able to handle that terrain! I assume you used the intelligent flight mode for the circle shot? What a great way to spend a few hours! Such a great hobby we all have!

Yes. I used POV for the orbit shot, but it did not keep track very well. Made a nice shot, though.

Feet have been bare most of my life. Gravel like this is no problem. My NEXT video has problem gravel!

Last edited:
Hi Tentoes,
what a wonderfull place! I like the small castle and the comments about it! You must have horny skin on you feets,:) I never could walk so fast on gravel :rolleyes:
cheers Paul

Thanks!

Feet have been bare most of my life.

Nice video
But ( constructive Criticism )
For me the volume of the natation should be louder or the music lower.

Thanks.

Just starting to play with narration. Typing is MUCH easier for me than speaking. Anyhow, I'll figure it out eventually.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
you´r welcome Tentoes...Walking bare is good for health they say :) Thumbswayup
cheers Paul

Well, I've never had Athlete's foot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member