DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries for older drones

MAvic_South_Oz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
. . . ALL older drone batteries seem to be back on the DJI official store website !

A few recent posts over on the Spark forum confirmed the Spark battery was back, same price here as it was pre them disappearing.

Just checked, the M1P, MPP, Air, Air 2, M2P/Z . . . they are all there on the website and pricing seems to be as before they were made obsolete.

DJI must have had a pretty serious rethink about leaving their older, happy clients in the lurch some day.

Some are currently out of stock (in the US anyhow). It's good to see the listings back in the store though.

Just checked, and yes, some are due back in store here mid August.
Some are already on the Aussie DJI store.
Nothing for pre Phantom 4, but I guess that is fair enough in some ways, wouldn't be many flying them now.
Talk about déjà vu, I gave the MPP a lap on the weekend and thought I had a good run with those original batteries. Out of curiosity I looked on Amazon.com.au. And there was only a aftermarket available. Thanks for the info.
Regards

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
. . . ALL older drone batteries seem to be back on the DJI official store website !

A few recent posts over on the Spark forum confirmed the Spark battery was back, same price here as it was pre them disappearing.

Just checked, the M1P, MPP, Air, Air 2, M2P/Z . . . they are all there on the website and pricing seems to be as before they were made obsolete.

DJI must have had a pretty serious rethink about leaving their older, happy clients in the lurch some day.
Original Mavic Air shows Out of Stock :( I recently discovered all 3 of mine to be slightly swollen. I *did* fly with them, but after reading the potential dangers, they are not out in my work shop in a metal box. Crazy pricey to buy 3 new ones. Even more from Amazon. That's a good downpayment on a new mini 3 pro.

• Sad
Reactions: Cymruflyer
Original Mavic Air shows Out of Stock :( I recently discovered all 3 of mine to be slightly swollen. I *did* fly with them, but after reading the potential dangers, they are not out in my work shop in a metal box. Crazy pricey to buy 3 new ones. Even more from Amazon. That's a good downpayment on a new mini 3 pro.
I can't find it could you supply a link please

This is the Australian DJI store page for the Air battery.

Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery - DJI Mobile Online Store (United States)
Edit - Weird, the link above says (United States), even though it' the Aussie page for us here.)

It will probably divert you to your own country's store though, not sure where you are.

The Air battery is one of the ones that is expected back in stock here 16/8.

Screenshot from the Aussie page . . .
Click to enlarge . . .

air_battery.jpg
(

Talk about déjà vu, I gave the MPP a lap on the weekend and thought I had a good run with those original batteries. Out of curiosity I looked on Amazon.com.au. And there was only a aftermarket available. Thanks for the info.
Regards

Still have 6 top notch batteries for the M1P, not sure when they might give up on me, but even with the original 3 flymores in that lot, I should be fine for a while.

Thanks Out of stock LOL just my luck

Does it have an expected delivery date for your DJI store like it does in my image screenshot post #10 ?
Can't imagine they'd bring them out for here in Oz and not in the US.

From post #3, our links that come up with the aussie store show :

M1P - expected arrival date: 30/07/2022
MPP - expected arrival date: 30/07/2022
Air - expected arrival date: 17/08/2022
Air 2 - expected arrival date: 30/07/2022
M2P/Z - expected arrival date: 17/08/2022
Spark - expected arrival date: 17/08/2022

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads