DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries in stock at Crutchfield!

Jason

Reactions
Ordered today and will deliver on 12/22. In stock as of 2 hours ago and already got tracking number.

Ebates also has additional 2% as well as getting the crutchfield reward points. Nice

Anyone have a link or are they sold out? I can't find them on the website.

I just checked and they don't even list the battery on their accessories page right now!

Just got mine! Woohoo!! Thanks for the heads up! My trip on the 26th with the Mavic will now be double awesome.

Those still in need of batteries we've got some back in stock for the time being. Orders showing in stock and placed before 3:30pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipment. All other Mavic accessories (besides the bag) are in stock as well.

Order here: Buy DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Pro | Advexure.com

Happy holidays and safe and happy flying!

Best wishes,
The Advexure Team

Those still in need of batteries we've got some back in stock for the time being. Orders showing in stock and placed before 3:30pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipment. All other Mavic accessories (besides the bag) are in stock as well.

Order here: Buy DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Pro | Advexure.com

Happy holidays and safe and happy flying!

Best wishes,
The Advexure Team
man, I knew I should have came back and looked before I went to lunch....are you guys open (shipping tomorrow) if I ordered one today/tonight, would you ship it out tomorrow?

Edit: Just realized you are on west coast time zone so I still have time.....ordering now!

Reactions: Advexure
man, I knew I should have came back and looked before I went to lunch....are you guys open (shipping tomorrow) if I ordered one today/tonight, would you ship it out tomorrow?

Edit: Just realized you are on west coast time zone so I still have time.....ordering now!

I hope you and other Mavic Pilots members were able to get Mavic battery orders in while they were available today. Unfortunately they are once again sold out. We typically are receiving batches in every other day or so.

Have a very happy holiday!

I hope you and other Mavic Pilots members were able to get Mavic battery orders in while they were available today. Unfortunately they are once again sold out. We typically are receiving batches in every other day or so.

Have a very happy holiday!
I got mine ordered and received tracking info literally within minutes....thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Advexure
I see the battery floggers on eBay are drying up quickly. They are readily available now and even DJI direct ships in 2 days. The bubble has burst.

I see the battery floggers on eBay are drying up quickly. They are readily available now and even DJI direct ships in 2 days. The bubble has burst.
not so sure about DJI shipping them so quickly.....I ordered thru NewEgg 6 days ago. NewEgg simply places an order directly to DJI in your behalf.......no charge to my card, no shipping info to-date. I called NewEgg today to cancel the order and all they did was emailed their account sales rep at DJI ([email protected]) and asked them to cancel my order.

I placed a newegg order for 1 battery on 12/17 In the Morning..... 3-5 Days EXPEDITED shipping..... Well NOTHING..... My credit card was "pending charge" on Monday, so I thought well I should have it soon.
Now there is no charge on my credit card..... and my newegg order just sits there saying:
Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process.

No Memo in S&#137***51* (masked)

There is no way to cancel...... and I had the opportunity to buy from Crutchfield..... But I had this newegg order in.......... My Gawd this DJI Mavic and accessories is a Complete ClusterF&^K !!!!!!!!!

not so sure about DJI shipping them so quickly.....I ordered thru NewEgg 6 days ago. NewEgg simply places an order directly to DJI in your behalf.......no charge to my card, no shipping info to-date. I called NewEgg today to cancel the order and all they did was emailed their account sales rep at DJI ([email protected]) and asked them to cancel my order.

I placed a newegg order for 1 battery on 12/17 In the Morning..... 3-5 Days EXPEDITED shipping..... Well NOTHING..... My credit card was "pending charge" on Monday, so I thought well I should have it soon.
Now there is no charge on my credit card..... and my newegg order just sits there saying:
Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process.

No Memo in S&#137***51* (masked)

There is no way to cancel...... and I had the opportunity to buy from Crutchfield..... But I had this newegg order in.......... My Gawd this DJI Mavic and accessories is a Complete ClusterF&^K !!!!!!!!!
you can cancel like I stated above.....I called and had it canceled in a matter of 15 minutes. Well let's say NewEgg sent an email on my behalf canceling my order but I haven't received anything back from DJI confirming they cancelled it. I will respond back if/when I hear from either NewEgg or DJI confirming it was actually cancelled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure