DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Err

Discharging the battery almost never works...its a lipo battery i have never done that to my dji batterys . Lipo batterys just dont like to sit for long periods of time. Some of my higher quality heli lipos are ok for a few months in storage charge but i always check on them. Basically dont leave it sit for a while, charge it here and there and fly to storage charge

This was DJI's remedy.

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Batteries of your unit are one of the essential parts of the drone. Without it, we cannot fly your aircraft. No worries, I can definitely check what we can do so we can fly your Mavic Pro in no time.

Let us attempt to resolve the error by discharging first your battery by following these steps:

• Place the Intelligent Flight Battery into your aircraft's battery compartment and turn it on.
• Leave it on until there is less than 8% of power left until the battery can no longer be turned on.
• Launch the DJI Go App to check battery levels.

After which allow the battery to cool down and recharge them to full charge. Repeat the steps twice then insert it back to the aircraft and power it on.

Launch your DJI Go App and check if the error persists, if there is still an error, kindly screenshot the error message and the battery info, from the DJI GO app (Settings > Aircraft Battery) on your email response. However, if after these troubleshooting steps were done and the issue still persists, we suggest for you to send your battery back to our facility for further assessment.

I've got the dreaded Battery ERR in a brand new battery. I've tried everything suggested here (update firmware, dump and recharge, restarts, etc.) What I have noticed is that the third green bar is always substantially lower than the first two. Is this the sign of death?

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf