DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery overdraw

Howcroft22

Reactions
I noticed that if I flip into sport mode and I push both sticks forward so that it accelerates and lifts at the same time full thrust it sounds like it’s really trying and if I hold both sticks for a while like 20 seconds or so sometimes it says something like battery overdraw or battery over current. This is obviously scary and I don’t know if it’s normal. Anyone else ever had this happen? It’s almost like it’s in a super sport mode or something when I do this.

A lot of us are getting this on the MPP with the low noise props. Do you have an MPP?

A lot of us are getting this on the MPP with the low noise props. Do you have an MPP?

Nope. Just the MP. With the OEM props. It happened to me a couple times and since then I do not hold both foreward in sport mode for long times.

94DEDA3A-91B8-4434-B04C-FA94DC2C58FE.png Here we go. I did it again today while screen recording. This is what it says. For people who push both sticks forward in sports mode for more than a few seconds. Battery over current.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky