DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful old town Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I want to share my latest video with you, this time from the truly beautiful old town Rothenburg ob der Tauber:

Just to say, normally flying over towns is forbidden in Germany.
However, I have a license for the state of Bavaria and got local police approval.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Really nice one. Beautiful old city. Can you tell us some more details about equipment used, time during the flight?

Reactions: DKAerial
Really nice one. Beautiful old city. Can you tell us some more details about equipment used, time during the flight?

Thanks!
Sure, I used the Mavic 2 Pro with PolarPro ND 8 filter.
Although it was 6pm the sun was still very intense, I wished I would have had the time to wait another 2 hours until golden hour.

Very charming old city and a good edit of the footage. The music was nice, but one of the 3 B’s would have fit with the architecture of town (just a personal preference from my years playing in orchestras).

Look forward to more of your work!

Very charming old city and a good edit of the footage. The music was nice, but one of the 3 B’s would have fit with the architecture of town (just a personal preference from my years playing in orchestras).

Look forward to more of your work!

Thanks!
For me music is always the most difficult part of a video, I never find the right one.

Thanks!
For me music is always the most difficult part of a video, I never find the right one.
There was nothing wrong with the music you chose for the video, it is just a thing with me liking Classical music. Love the look of the older European towns, especially from the air.

Reactions: DKAerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian