DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful historic old town, Dresden Germany with M2P

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey guys,

I am finishing off this year with some shots of the beautiful old town of Dresden:

Edited in Premiere Pro.
Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks and have a good start in 2020!

DK

Hey guys,

I am finishing off this year with some shots of the beautiful old town of Dresden:

Edited in Premiere Pro.
Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.

DK
beautiful city i love that architecture,its amazing how so many of the older buildings were rebuilt after ww2 to their former glory

Reactions: DKAerial
DK...that was skilful and tasteful!
Beautiful architecture with otherwise hidden perspectives ...until you arrived with your drone.
Makes me want to travel.
Thanks mate from Down Under

Hey guys,

Edited in Premiere Pro.
Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.

DK
Beautiful footage of a beautiful city. I was really surprised at the amazing restoration of the city which was leveled in WWII. I thought the music choice was a bit too dramatic. I loved the footage which was mostly receding rather approaching the buildings and steeples. And the circular of point of view-is type of filming. The part where the suns morning rays come in from the left side were very nice. Very nice coloring. The cinematography was superb. I found this image of the before and after, and the restoration was really obvious.Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 9.34.12 AM.png

Beautiful footage of a beautiful city. I was really surprised at the amazing restoration of the city which was leveled in WWII. I thought the music choice was a bit too dramatic. I loved the footage which was mostly receding rather approaching the buildings and steeples. And the circular of point of view-is type of filming. The part where the suns morning rays come in from the left side were very nice. Very nice coloring. The cinematography was superb. I found this image of the before and after, and the restoration was really obvious.View attachment 89268

Thanks for the feedback!
Still unbelievable to see what was destroyed and then rebuilt.

Beautiful. Really well done. Great flying and excellent cinematography.

Hey guys,

Edited in Premiere Pro.
Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.

DK
great shot - i love Germany. When I worked for SAP I was living in Waldorf and Heidelberg. Devastatingly beautiful there and the architecture there is one of the most beautiful sights I ever laid my eyes on. Thank you for taking me back to some great memories!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM