DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Brüggen - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Brüggen, a captivating town in Germany, is blessed with an idyllic natural environment that enchants everybody.
Situated on the picturesque banks of the Schwalm River, Brüggen exudes an atmosphere of peace and serenity.
With its characteristic half-timbered houses and cobblestone streets, it feels as though time has stood still here.
The town is surrounded by lush green fields and expansive forests, inviting everyone to invigorating walks.
Along the winding paths, picturesque landscapes unfold, often encountering curious fauna.
The historical architecture of Brüggen, including the impressive medieval church and charming market squares, bears witness to a rich past and invites exploration of its cultural heritage.
Whether it's a relaxing getaway or a nature exploration, Brüggen never fails to charm its visitors with its unmistakable allure and extraordinary beauty.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Osmo Action 4 and Dji Osmo Pocket 3.

Very Nice!

Lovely video. I like it when there is a mixture of drone and hand held to show the area and subjects. What was the music to it please.
Thank You, I love the mixture also the most.
Music is from Really Slow Motion. Links to there site and music are in the discription of the video on YT.

Excellent composition! I like how you blended the scenes from all 3 cameras. I use my Pocket 3 as much as my Mini 4 Pro. I also have a Hero 4 Black if I need some action shots or in the rain. Perfect combination!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Excellent composition! I like how you blended the scenes from all 3 cameras. I use my Pocket 3 as much as my Mini 4 Pro. I also have a Hero 4 Black if I need some action shots or in the rain. Perfect combination!
Thank You for your kind words. They do make a good combination to have different perspectives and field of views. I like to combine them

Love it! Very cinematic. We're those peacocks/hens @ :33-ish?

Reactions: ikkel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks