DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Beautiful waterfall in Eidfjord, Norway

That is stunning!! Beautiful scenery, really good flight work. The water over the falls is great, the calm water where the cruise ship really lends to the beauty there. I like that you added just a touch of the airplane engine - made it sound like it was at the right distance in the shot. And it taking off from calm waters. Very Nice!! Good music choice as well.

Was the bridge across the river in a movie? It looks very familiar. The scene I'm thinking had a stand off on the bridge, with some army coming out of the tunnel to confront the aggressor. (I'm going to have to look that one up)

EDIT: I found it. The movie Mortal (Norwegian: Torden) was partially shot at the Hardanger Bridge. From Wikipedia: Mortal (Torden) Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: VegardBerland
That is stunning!! Beautiful scenery, really good flight work. The water over the falls is great, the calm water where the cruise ship really lends to the beauty there. I like that you added just a touch of the airplane engine - made it sound like it was at the right distance in the shot. And it taking off from calm waters. Very Nice!! Good music choice as well.

Was the bridge across the river in a movie? It looks very familiar. The scene I'm thinking had a stand off on the bridge, with some army coming out of the tunnel to confront the aggressor. (I'm going to have to look that one up)

EDIT: I found it. The movie Mortal (Norwegian: Torden) was partially shot at the Hardanger Bridge. From Wikipedia: Mortal (Torden) Wikipedia
Love your feedback! Inspiring and much appreciated!
Yes, you're right! Interesting that you have watched a Norwegian movie :) Not the best, but showing the iconic Hardanger Brigde indeed.

Beautiful scenery. At the start of COVID, we had a cruise canceled that included a couple of stops in Norway. I hate that given my age and inflation pressures, that's not an option anymore. Excellent editing and color. The music was perfect. Well done.

Reactions: VegardBerland
Beautiful scenery. At the start of COVID, we had a cruise canceled that included a couple of stops in Norway. I hate that given my age and inflation pressures, that's not an option anymore. Excellent editing and color. The music was perfect. Well done.
Thanks for the feedback! Sad to hear about your canceled cruise. Hope some way you get a chance to visit Norway one day :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memet