DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best computer for editing

Jacobegg

Reactions
I'm looking for the best computer to edit picture and videos using adobe. I'd prefer a Mac but I'm not picky if it's a MacBook or Mac. If you have any ideas which one is the best please let me know what computer and all the hardware you recommend for it. Thanks

So basically don't go with apple?
I beg to differ, I use a 27" iMac quad core 3.5Mhz Sandy bridge with 32 GB of RAM and FCP and it works great. I will admit I already had the setup for my P3 and other editing needs. There is nothing wrong with having either a Windows PC or a Mac as long and the video card and processors are up to the 4K task. Most laptops just don't have the HP to edit 4K at anything faster than a snails pace, if at all.

I'm looking for the best computer to edit picture and videos using adobe. I'd prefer a Mac but I'm not picky if it's a MacBook or Mac. If you have any ideas which one is the best please let me know what computer and all the hardware you recommend for it. Thanks
IMac 27" 5K retina, adobe premiere, lightroom, photoshop.

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

When you say iMac are we talking i5 or i7 processors. I have heard that the i7 is a must for multi threading capabilities.
I just bought an i5 3.8gh and am unsure if I should return it for the more expensive model which I can't really afford.
Want to work in 4K without proxy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N