DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best method to get kml file from flight log?

no, at least not anything with the name 'FlightRecord'. Hence I am asking whether I need to set this to log someplace in the app, before this will happen. Using DJI Go 4.
What device? I know that the flight logs do not appear on my k1 shield until I reboot. That looks IOS So probably a different issue .

Hence I am asking whether I need to set this to log someplace in the app, before this will happen.
No, there is no setting to enable the logging. The data is logged automatically.

Are you sure you looked on the device itself? In your screenshot above, you're showing us the view from your computer.

Reactions: Malavic
mmmh... I will checkit on restart. Most unusual...yes I have looked on the device itself, both in the root and SD card directories.

Well, learned something new here. It was indeed necessary to restart. Never thought that would do much, but I was mistaken. Thanks for pointing me in this direction!

You could also run SD Refresh to refresh the files. I can always see them on my mobile device. However, the files don't appear on my computer until I refresh them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga