DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best mounts system for crystalsky 5,5 w/ Mavic Pro

the most annoying thing is the lanyard clip and the cable. You can not use the lanyard without breaking your connector. And angle connector don't do the trick

Yeah I found this to be a problem too :(

Yeah, I tried a right angle cable and like others have said it didn't do much. I finally took the MavMount off the base plate and just used the aluminum plate with a DJI mount for the Phantom bolted to the plate. Now I can use a lanyard without interference.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Yeah, I tried a right angle cable and like others have said it didn't do much. I finally took the MavMount off the base plate and just used the aluminum plate with a DJI mount for the Phantom bolted to the plate. Now I can use a lanyard without interference.

En expensive plate. :) But i do fully understand.

Making the lanyard ring bigger/longer would help a lot. But thats not up to me but to the developer.

Peter

@Aerial West you have a growing market, keep an eye on it ;)

Potentially even bigger in the future as more and more CS devices become readily available around the world Thumbswayup

Reactions: Advexure
I'm hoping he makes a proper mavmount base plate that accepts the DJI quick release bracket - this would be the ideal solution and I'd buy one in the blink of an eye :D

Yes, right on. The majority of our Mavic owners also own another drone such as an Inspire or Spark and want to be able to easily move their CS Monitors between RCs, quickly.

Rotating the screen is in settings ? I have my ultra 7.8 CS on my P4P and the Mavic but when moving it to the Mavic the screen is upside down LOL , bear with me I am old and I just got this CS a few hours ago , so be nice :)
Thanks !

Yes it is in settings just press the centre button on the right side and you will see it there

Reactions: Advexure
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg I have a CS Ultra 7.8 and its wonderful.. glad I did that purchase ! Now my delma was I need to use it
for both Mavic and P4P, with the OEM bracket on the bottom of the CS, So I cam up with this and now I can
use my CS 7.8 on both birds and heck maybe even my Spark :) . I had an extra Mavmout so I have it all set.
used all the mavic hardware and the mavmount hardware , and placed the neck strap holder on there now to just tak it in place and DONE !
It balances very well like this... I don't like the balance the way CS want to have it mounted on the Mavic controller below way to heavy
that way... anyways this is my idea. just thought I would share it. oh and then I had a short 4 inch male to female USB cable for the reach, not sure why there is double photos and there side ways
Sorry about that .
Jeff

View attachment 27027 View attachment 27028 View attachment 27029 View attachment 27030 View attachment 27027 View attachment 27028 View attachment 27029 View attachment 27030 I have a CS Ultra 7.8 and its wonderful.. glad I did that purchase ! Now my delma was I need to use it
for both Mavic and P4P, with the OEM bracket on the bottom of the CS, So I cam up with this and now I can
use my CS 7.8 on both birds and heck maybe even my Spark :) . I had an extra Mavmout so I have it all set.
used all the mavic hardware and the mavmount hardware , and placed the neck strap holder on there now to just tak it in place and DONE !
It balances very well like this... I don't like the balance the way CS want to have it mounted on the Mavic controller below way to heavy
that way... anyways this is my idea. just thought I would share it. oh and then I had a short 4 inch male to female USB cable for the reach, not sure why there is double photos and there side ways
Sorry about that .
Jeff

Great mod mate :D

Reactions: Pixar
2 more pics maybe better, if they dont post sideways LOL
Wonder what a little JB weld can do, now all I need is the 4 inch USB cable I ordered

Attachments

• New1.jpg
    New1.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 42
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 45
2 more pics maybe better, if they dont post sideways LOL
Wonder what a little JB weld can do, now all I need is the 4 inch USB cable I ordered
Is the DJI mount bolted (I think clamped) or glued the ball head ? bit hard to see

I couldn't afford to drop the Ultra

It is clamped with the mavmount large round nut then JB welded to the CS bottom bracket and it does not move one bit VERY strong.
You can still tilt it forwards and backwards for your viewing angle. I will try and take a pic closer to that area.
the only thing you would need is the JB weld of course and a 4 inch USB male to female cable that I found
on eBay. I feel the same way. no way I am going to drop this CS Ultra as well. this fixes my problem of using it
on multiple controllers as well.

OK, here is 3 photos, front back and without the top added , my JB weld ran a little bit but boy you can not break it apart.
The mavmont spin on round bolt thing clamps on first and holds it perfect with the right amount of space , then JB weld it.
DONE ! back.jpg front.jpg without.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_