DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best settings for video - 30fps and 4K?

I actually have an Inspire as well as Solo. I have never once complained that my Inspire doesn't fold - the same way that I'm not complaining that the Mavic doesn't have a non-obstructed camera. So just in case you misunderstood me, I was complaining that the Mavic has video settings that are useless, unless you're into crappy video. My Sony mirrorless can shoot 4k, 2k, and Full HD video at the same settings as some it's bigger DSLR camera competitors so let's keep it real.
I understand you clearly, why would a company make a drone with 4k but crappy, Imagine if the setting is capped at 1080p, nobody would even look at the mavic. 4k for mavic is just a selling point. I'm just saying, no company will make a versatile drone, that's why there's mavic, otherwise they would just make a foldable phantom/inspire. Mavic is just designed for casual photo/videography I don't think you can compare mavic's 4k and a mirrorless camera's 4k.

Dumb question, bit how do you change the 4k, 2.7k, 30 fps, etc., on the mavic? Am I just not seeing it?
With your mavic powered up it's here .
unnamed.png unnamed (1).png

I understand you clearly, why would a company make a drone with 4k but crappy, Imagine if the setting is capped at 1080p, nobody would even look at the mavic. 4k for mavic is just a selling point. I'm just saying, no company will make a versatile drone, that's why there's mavic, otherwise they would just make a foldable phantom/inspire. Mavic is just designed for casual photo/videography I don't think you can compare mavic's 4k and a mirrorless camera's 4k.

Got **** you're dense! I never complained about the 4k quality, can you even read? The seemingly unusable formats are FULL HD at 60FPS. Maybe you should inquire to understand before just spouting out to be disagreeable.

OK Guy's , lets tone this down now !!

Nope! I don't get 30fps on either of the 4k options or the 2.7k option!

I was recording in 4k now have switched to 2.7k 25fps as I don't have the 30fps option and I output at 1080p for YouTube uploads.

I think it must be a PAL/NSTC thing.

Twice you've taken the time to post here questioning the NTSC/PAL question. Why don't you just try it and within a few seconds you'd see you need to be in NTSC to get 30fps

I actually have an Inspire as well as Solo. I have never once complained that my Inspire doesn't fold - the same way that I'm not complaining that the Mavic doesn't have a non-obstructed camera. So just in case you misunderstood me, I was complaining that the Mavic has video settings that are useless, unless you're into crappy video. My Sony mirrorless can shoot 4k, 2k, and Full HD video at the same settings as some it's bigger DSLR camera competitors so let's keep it real.

The only problem is that your Sony mirrorless wont hover......

NTSC !!!!
Also.. If you don't have a computer with the horsepower, you'll need to back down your video settings. If your video stutters and does not play back in your editing software or computer, you're recording beyond your computer's ability to cope. FWIW.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002