DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best source for spare battery

slr001

Reactions
So, what is the current best way to get a spare battery (in the US). Outside of being scalped by eBay and Amazon 3rd parties?

Props also? Apple still seems to have these in stock.

Batteries have been going in and out of stock quickly recently. Many people have been buying batteries at these places. In addition to those, you might find some authorized DJI dealers who have batteries in stock.

Props are easier to find. You can get them here on Amazon.

Last edited:
SLR,

Ordered some batteries and props from here last Thursday. Showed the batteries as backordered on my invoice. Got a package today with batteries and props! Cancelled my 9/27 backordered items with B&H immediately.

Jerry

Accessories Archives | Advexure

If in the NYC area the DJI experience store will sell you one at a ti,e with proof of purchase of a mavic... had stock last week when I went

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ebay is your best bet for Actual shipping, because stock is so limited. I have seen people with early october battery orders no shipping and people who order in december got theres already. No type of first come first serve just like the mavic.

NewEgg had them in stock last week when I ordered but I think they are now gone, but they get them on a regular basis.

I have a FedEx tracking number from LA area... could be my Advexure order. Fingers crossed..

I ordered a batt from Apple a couple days ago, and the status recently switch to "preparing to ship". From prior Apple experience, I'm guessing that means it'l be here in 3-5 days. Also my local Apple store has been getting them occasionally.

I've had an Apple order for about a week now... no change... still processing lol

Order 3 batts from DJI Store yesterday, they shipped today. Still waiting for MP Fly More to ship though, 53 days and counting...

I stand corrected. just got my Advexure notice today that batteries will arrive tomorrow. So I wonder what that now mysterious FedEx pkg is... lol

Hmmm.. apparently my (cancelled) NewEgg order went thru and shipped. (Mysterious FedEx number possibly?)

I may have an extra battery for sell soon.

Last edited:
Advexure order (Mavic batteries) is waiting at my PostOffice. Advexure was spot-on with their guesstimate last week.. Earlier than projected actually.

My 12/8 Newegg battery order shipped today.

Interestingly, shipped from GA, not China.

Last edited:
Yes... think of NewEgg as a Distribution Center.. they probably have connections to many warehouses throughout the US..

My NewEgg orders (DJI direct) were shippedfrom/returned to LosAngeles area..

Got my 4th battery from NewEgg today, shipped via DJI in LA, I was all in a lather because the FedEx delivery manager said it was 11lbs and 14X10X10", thought they had shipped me a Fly More kit by mistake, I would have held it hostage for another battery :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming