DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best USB C to IOS cable for tablet to controller

UpUp-Away

Reactions
Looking for first hand experience on what to buy/not to buy for the 12” extension cable from controller to iPad Air2.

Aircraft is a Mavic Air 2s.

lots of conflicting reports on Amazon

Looking for first hand experience on what to buy/not to buy for the 12” extension cable from controller to iPad Air2.

My experience tells me to always buy an "Anker" brand cable. It has never failed after hundreds of flights on my MPP and M2P.

Reactions: Davebacon137
I can highly recommend the cables from Thor's Drone World:

Great quality and they have distributors in the US (see the retailers link at the top of the page). Whilst they don't specifically mention the Air 2S, I'm guessing that the RC is basically the same as the Air 2. Probably worth checking with them first.

Last edited:
Yup I highly recommend "Anker" brand cables as mentioned above. Used them for years on my UAV's without one issue. They even fit into my Tripltek tablet no problem which apparently some cables do not. Not to mention the warranty is pretty good one them also.
"18 or lifetime (The standard warranty period for our cables is 18 months. Some cables may have an extended warranty, you can find the exact warranty time on the online product page or on the item's invoice.)"

I don't know that there is a best brand but the braided kind seem to be the most durable.
I've bought several of the Amazon Basics brand (cheap) and no issues so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear