DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Best waterfall I ever saw - The Hole

That's with M3, my fpv is seating at home - I can't fly 2 drones or charge them or even carrying around ;)

Wow, I knew you had the M3 now, but thought you wouldn't risk that to such a close flight.
Figured you might have kept the M2 (I think you had one).
Yeah easy to see the shadow, and just the way it flies it wasn't the FPV.

Reactions: alex_markov
Wow Alex. I thought it was going to end badly the first time you went through the hole. Nerves of steel. That is a spectacular waterfall and you captured it very well. Kudos to you sir.
Funny but because of M3 problem with acquireing satelites I rise him to 30 m for fixing home point so the flight started top down, so here flyovers are in revers first was top down, second was from the bottom ;)

UN...f_ing believable. Great job Alex. Not for the faint of heart.. You must have cajones of steel.
I had a premonition in the morning that I'll crash it in the hole and nevertheless decided to test my foreseeing ability - happen to be not good at that ;) :) but luck was on my side!

My kinda flying , that was brave man , great job . Many on here will say you risked your drone for a low value shot , just ignore them . The butt clenching , heart pounding rush you experience doing this type of risky shot is reward in itself in my opinion . Plus you pulled it off , the drone is safe and you got some totally unique footage . Kudos

My kinda flying , that was brave man , great job . Many on here will say you risked your drone for a low value shot , just ignore them . The butt clenching , heart pounding rush you experience doing this type of risky shot is reward in itself in my opinion . Plus you pulled it off , the drone is safe and you got some totally unique footage . Kudos
Thank You, I mostly do this for myself and adrenalin rush is great and memories are wonderful. It's even better some peope like what am I doing ;)

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Thought it must have been summer until you poked the drone up and nope, snow. Then I wondered 'will he go though the hole' yes, no, maybe then off she goes. Amazing sitting on the edge of my seat.

Reactions: alex_markov
Thought it must have been summer until you poked the drone up and nope, snow. Then I wondered 'will he go though the hole' yes, no, maybe then off she goes. Amazing sitting on the edge of my seat.
It was relatively hot this day but this always green bush made even "hotter" picture ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotszamana